We added two separate NAR data pages, one for existing home sales and one for pending home sales. The pending home sales page shows an index; the existing home sales page shows a seasonally adjusted annual rate. Both show annual figures from 2007 through 2009 and monthly figures going back 12 months.
2 NAR data pages
May 13, 2010 Posted in Data Updates
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Rapid increase in city’s condo sales volume
- City SF market down, but still above year-ago levels
- Latest index shows Chicago prices trailing nationally
- City building permits remain depressed
- Two indices show slight dip in regional home values
- Consumer confidence pared back as fiscal cliff looms
- Builder confidence up 20% in November; almost doubled in 2012
- A look at some top neighborhoods for condos
- Indices show pain may be ending for Chicago-area home prices
- Higher U.S. labor force in November; long term unemployed steady