We activated links to neighborhood reports from 4Q 2009. Fifteen neighborhoods now have active links with market snapshots in chart format. An index is here and a quick link is in the navigation bar.
Neighborhood report links activated
May 10, 2010 Posted in Data Updates
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Rapid increase in city’s condo sales volume
- City SF market down, but still above year-ago levels
- Latest index shows Chicago prices trailing nationally
- City building permits remain depressed
- Two indices show slight dip in regional home values
- Consumer confidence pared back as fiscal cliff looms
- Builder confidence up 20% in November; almost doubled in 2012
- A look at some top neighborhoods for condos
- Indices show pain may be ending for Chicago-area home prices
- Higher U.S. labor force in November; long term unemployed steady